In these times of physical distancing from family and friends, do you find yourself wondering, what's next? So many people are dusting off their green thumbs and taking this time to create new gardens to enjoy while at home. But creating a garden oasis isn't easy for everyone. Or perhaps you are working from home and would love to be in the garden but there just aren't enough hours in the day to make it all happen.
Birds, Bees and Butterflies can do the work for you! Together we can create a plan so that you can sit back, relax and enjoy your outdoor space without all the hassle. In no time your garden will be filled with blooming flowers to entice visits from all your favourite pollinators!
All our gardening practices are done in a controlled environment that ensures physical distancing and safety measures for all. Luckily our pollinator friends have always been good at this; they perform the perfect dance of close enough to enjoy but far enough to keep safe!
Let us help brighten up your days by planning to make your gardens beautiful with a bird, bees & butterfly friendly approach! Let's do our bit and lend a hand to Mother Nature. How can we be of service to you?
Why garden with pollinators in mind?
Start off with a free discovery phone call! Book a 15-minute call and together we will discover your 2020 garden vision.
- We still offer all our gardening services and can do so while honoring physical distancing.
- The Garden Report is an excellent opportunity to take stock of your current garden(s), what is working for you and improvements you would like to see. We then will provide you with a summarized report that will capture the current state with recommendations and from there we can plan next steps.
Zen Master Advise…
- An opportunity to give back and to focus on a positive contribution back to Mother Nature & our eco-system.
- Pollinators face challenges for a variety of reasons; pesticide use, climate change, non-native gardens, loss of native vegetation and habitat due to industrial development, roadways and our ever-growing population creating a constant need for new housing development. Safe to say all created by us - humans!
- Pollinators are responsible for bringing us one out of every three bites of food. They also sustain our ecosystems and produce our natural resources by helping plants reproduce.
- Our children and grandchildren are relying on us to take a stand for pollinators. We can’t sit back and hope someone else does something to sustain them… governments move slow, corporations aim for quarterly profits and pollinators, like other species, simply can’t evolve quick enough to keep up with their changing environment.
- Beyond pure enjoyment, bird watching is known to stimulate memory, cognitive alertness, awareness of details and can also relieve stress and sooth anxiety.
- You will equally benefit from creating a pollinator oasis, not just by contributing to nature but also enjoying your efforts and watching nature at work.
- When you take a stand for something positive the universe has a way of helping you achieve your goals! Set an intention to protect pollinators! Intention turns into action and action creates change!
“You should sit in nature for 20 minutes every day.
Unless you are busy. Then you should sit there for an hour”.